What We Offer
Matrix LED provides the following services.
- Site auditing
- Lighting consultancy
- Lighting design and layout
- Lighting supply
- Lighting installation
- Lighting maintenance
- Lighting support via our LESC (Lighting Energy Saving Contract)
In the last few years LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting technology, also known as solid state lighting, has advanced rapidly to the point where LED lighting is now being used in a range of general lighting applications. Good quality LED lighting is now similar to conventional lighting technology in terms of light output but LED lighting has numerous benefits over conventional lighting, such as
- Up to 90% lower energy consumption = dramatically reduced lighting costs
- 50,000 Hrs plus life expectancy for LED lamps = dramatically reduced maintenance costs
- Minimal heat production = reduced loads on air conditioning systems
- LED light output is more constant over time = safe, effective work environment
- LED lights do not flicker = no OH&S and health issues for staff
- LED lights provide instant start up = brilliant for warehousing applications
- LED performance is not affected by frequent On/Off switching = increased reliability, less maintenance
- No toxic substances used in manufacture of LED’s = no OH&S risks if broken and no expensive disposal costs
- Recyclable = better for the environment and no expensive disposal costs
- Light output does not degrade at low temperatures = excellent for refrigeration or cold climates
- Direction of emission can be accurately controlled = minimizes energy waste
- No UV emission = LED’s are perfect for museums, galleries etc. as they do not degrade organic materials. LED lights do not attract insects.
Our team at Matrix LED can demonstrate just how much energy can be saved by switching to LED lighting. As part of our service offering we can audit your premises and calculate the quantity and type of LED lamps required to replace your existing inefficient lighting. Auditing also enables us to accurately show you the Return on Investment (ROI) timeframe for changing to LED lighting and importantly, your carbon emission savings.
We also offer a complete installation service where our experienced team of qualified technicians will ensure that all lamps and fittings are replaced in a safe and professional manner. We can also provide ongoing maintenance of your lighting environment through our Lighting Energy Savings Contract which ensures that any lighting issues or lamp failures will be taken care of.